Data protection declaration
These websites are operated by the
Unimo Property Management GmbH
legally represented by the managing directors: Josef Beissel and Dr. Nicolai Gerstner.
1. Collection and storage of personal data, manner and purpose of the data processing
a) In calling up the websites
In calling up our websites, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website and is temporarily stored there. The following information can be recorded without your aid and stored up to the automatised deletion:
- IP address of the enquiring computer,
- date and time of calling up,
- name and URL of the called up file,
- website from which the access ensues (referrer URL),
- browser used and, if possible, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The named data is exclusively processed from our server for the following purposes:
- guarantee of the connection set up of the website,
- guarantee of a comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of the system security and stability as well as
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 Sent. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest ensues from the purposes for data collection as listed above. We do not draw any conclusions about your person from the data collected.
b) Enquiry via online form
If you fill in a web form on our website and send it off, then with clicking on the button “Send” underneath you agree that the data you have entered is transferred to us. The entered data then will solely be stored and used to process your enquiry. Of course the data is not passed on to third parties or used for other purposes than the application processing. When the reason for your enquiry should be settled your data will be deleted. The same applies with a contact via email.
Integrated on our sites are plug ins of the social network Facebook, 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. The Facebook plug ins can be recognised for example by the Facebook logo or the “Like button” on our site. There is a survey of the Facebook plug ins here: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
When you visit our websites, a direct connection is put up between your browser and the Facebook server via plug in. Facebook receives the information that you have visited our site with your IP address. If you click on the Facebook “Like button” while you are logged into your Facebook account, you can link up the contents of our sites on your Facebook profile. This causes Facebook to allocate the visit to our sites to your user account. If you do not wish Facebook to be able to allocate the visit to our sites to your Facebook user account, you can prevent this by logging out of your Facebook user account.
We point out that we as supplier of the websites do not receive any knowledge of the contents of the transmitted data as well as its use by Facebook. There is further information on this in the data protection declaration of Facebook under http://de-de.facebook.com/policy.php.
On our website, also co called social plug ins of the Instagram LLC., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA are used. The plug ins are marked with an Instagram logo for example in the form of an “Instagram camera”. If you call up a page of our web presence which contains such a plug in, your browser sets up a link to the Instagram servers. The content of the plug in is directly conveyed to your browser by Instagram and integrated into the page. Due to this integration, Instagram receives the information that your browser has called up the corresponding site of our web presence with your IP address. This information is directly transmitted to an Instagram server in the USA by your browser and stored there. If you are logged in to Instagram, Instagram can directly allocate the visit of our website to your Instagram account. When you interact with the plug ins, for example press the “Instagram” button, this information is also directly conveyed to an Instagram server and stored there. The information is also published on your Instagram account and shown with your contacts. If you do not want that Instagram directly allocates the data collected via our web presence to your Instagram account, you have to log out of Instagram before you visit our website. There is further information on collection and use of your data via Instagram under https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388.
We use so called “Session cookies”. Session cookies are small information units which a supplier stores in the working memory of the computer of the visitor. In a session cookie, a randomly generated clear identification number is deposited, a so called session ID. In addition, a cookie contains the information about its origin and the storage period. These cookies cannot store any other data.
Most internet browsers automatically accept cookies. You can change the settings of your browser so that no cookies can be accepted any more or you receive a command prompt before you accept a cookie from a website you have called up. If you deactivate cookies, some services however do not possibly function flawlessly any more.
2. Disclosure of data
Your personal data is not transferred to third parties for other purposes than listed in the following.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties, if:
- you have expressly agreed according to Art. 6 Para. 1 Sent. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the passing on is necessary for the enforcement, exercise or defence of legal claims according to Art. 6 Para. 1 Sent. 1 lit. f DSGVO and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
- for the case that for the disclosure according to Art. 6 Para. 1 Sent. 1 lit. c DSGVO, there is a legal obligation as well as
- this is permitted by law and according to Art. 6 Para. 1 Sent. 1 lit. b DSGVO is necessary for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
3. Your rights
You have the right:
- to demand information about your personal data which we have processed according to Art. 15 DSGVO. You can demand information especially about the purposes of processing, the category of the personal data, the category of receivers to whom your data was or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of the processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data insofar as it was not collected from us as well as about the existence of an automatised decision finding and any significant information about its details;
- to demand the correction of incorrect data or completion of your personal data we have stored according to Art. 16 DSGVO without delay;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data we have stored according to Art. 17 DSGVO, insofar as the processing is not necessary to exercise the right to freedom of speech and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons for the public interest or for the enforcement, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 DSGVO, insofar as the correctness of the data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful, you however refuse its deletion and we do not need the data any more, you however need it for the enforcement, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have filed an objection against the processing according to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- to demand to receive your personal data which you have provided us with in a well-structured, current and machine readable format or to demand the transfer to another responsible person according to Art. 20 DSGVO;
- to revoke your once issued agreement to us at any time according to Art. 7 Para. 3 DSGVO. This has the consequence that we may not carry on the data processing in the future which is based on this permission and
- to complain to a supervisory authority according to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or our domicile for this.